Our Massage Wax is available to purchase for both professional and private use.
Therapists and clients alike choose MWax as their preferred treatment tool.
MWax Original combines Beeswax and Canola Oil, providing a simple, versatile and odour free massage wax, perfect for all-day use in a clinic environment. Ideal for sensitive skin. MWax Original has a firm to moderate resistance and is long-lasting, wipes off easily, and leaves the skin feeling fresh and clean.
MWax RECOVER uses the well known powerful Essential Oils of Arnica, Hypericum, Calendula, Wintergreen and Peppermint. Repairs and soothes the skin, calming on the muscles. The mild peppermint scent is a familiar and refreshing addition.
MWax RECOVER has a moderate resistance and is a long-lasting massage wax. It wipes off easily and leaves the skin feeling moisturised and clean.
MWax RELAX combines the relaxing scent of Lavender, refreshing Lemongrass and earthy Ginger. This unique formula will leave you feeling calm yet revitalised.
MWax RELAX has a moderate resistance and is a long-lasting massage wax. It wipes off easily, and leaves the skin feeling refreshed and moisturised.
MWax SPORT is a massage wax ideal for the athlete or anyone with tense stressed muscles. MWax SPORT combines all natural ingredients: Bees Wax, Canola Oil, Menthol, Eucalyptus, Teatree, wintergreen, Clove, Camphor. This unique blend of essential oils is quickly absorbed into the muscle producing relief to the body. MWax SPORT has a moderate to firm resistance and is long lasting, wipes off easily, and leaves the skin feeling refreshed and revitalized.
MWax HOT SPOT
MWax HOTSPOT is a concentrated, warming and revitalizing massage wax, created to target muscle tension and aches. Leaves the skin feeling refreshed and the body invigorated. MWax HOTSPOT combines all natural ingredients: Beeswax, Bees Wax, Canola Oil, Menthol, Eucalyptus, Teatree, wintergreen, Clove, Camphor.
Mwax is the perfect, supreme treatment tool for leading therapists. It’s efficacy is known by all those who use it. Here’s why:
- MWax has a natural, chemical free formula with a firm, semi-solid consistency that supports traction on the skin when using techniques like myofascial release and trigger point therapy.
- MWax Original is versatile and odour free, key when you’re using it a lot during your day.
- MWax doesn’t stain towels or leave residue and odour. Less mess, less waste and less clean up.
- The MWax simple natural formula (paraben free and hypoallergenic) ensures peace of mind and ease of use with all your clients, without risking sensitivity issues.
- MWax is natural source of Vitamin A, accelerating healing and promoting cell turnover and reconstruction
- MWax has natural antibacterial properties to help keep the skin free of bacteria and blemishes, promoting healthier skin and a healthier work environment.
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s what other leading therapists have to say about our massage wax.
Sydney Sports Medicine Centre
MWax is the essential support medium for client treatments and rehabilitation. Clients choose our Massage Wax because it’s a premium product with no side effects –
- MWax is hand crafted, chemical free, with no preservatives, synthetics or parabens.
- MWax has natural antibacterial properties result in fewer allergic reactions than other products on the market whilst also promoting healthy blemish free skin.
- Mwax doesn’t ‘suffocate’ the skin and won’t clog pores like other petroleum-based products.
- Massage clients don’t leave their appointment feeling greasy and in need of a shower.
- Mwax feels soft and smooth on the skin and is odour free, appealing to a wider audience.
- MWax is gentle enough even for sensitive skin.
- MWax is a natural source of Vitamin A, supporting cell turnover and reconstruction.
Not sure if MWax is right for you and your needs? At MWax, we stand confidently behind our product and it’s our mission to ensure it reaches the hands of those that need it most.